Horseman needs no introduction! His hard-hitting beats have backed the best Reggae artists in the business; Max Romeo, Little Roy and many more. Percussion is played by Norman Grant (Twinkle Brothers) and Tuca Rainbow.
Famous for his precision timing and fearsome delivery, having worked alongside producers and engineers like Jah Shaka and Mad Professor, he has guaranteed his status both in the studio and on stage. Horeseman rips into his favorite grooves from old Studio One classics to heavyweight Dub.
This collection features the full multitrack sessions from Horseman which originally formed the complete Drumdrops in Dub volume 2 collection. Drumdrops in Dub consists of 20 full drum loops played by Horseman as part of these sessions, which were recorded through full vintage Neve consoles and using only authentic valve equipment including Vintage Orban and Grampian Spring reverbs (see Drumdrops website for more information).
The Ready Cut Samples version of this product is available on the Drumdrops label page at Loopmasters. The full Multi-Track version here includes separate Kick, Snare, Hat, Toms, Overheads, Percussion and FX channels. It includes tempo-mapped ProTools LE, Logic 6 and Cubase SE session files and tempo map so that you get unprecedented control of the Mix, EQ and overall sound just like you are the studio engineer at the session!
This is what you should expect from this collection – check out the demos to hear the beats you will be purchasing.
- 65bpm 11 files - Onedrop with rimshot, timbale rolls and bongos
- 69bpm 12 files - Funky Onedrop with rimshot, tambourine and bongos
- 69bpm 12 files - Studio1 groove with rimshot and kete drum
- 72bpm 11 files - Militant rockers groove with kete drum and tambourine
- 77bpm 12 files - Funky Onedrop with rimshot, timbale rolls and kete drum
- 78bpm 10 files - Snare driven rockers groove with timbale hits and kete drum
- 82bpm 12 files - Onedrop with rimshot, snare and tom fills and kete drum
- 82bpm2 12 files - Swinging Onedrops with Soul style intro and kete drum
- 87bpm 12 files - Funky Onedrop with rimshot, tom fills and kete drum
- 88bpm 12 files - Slow Steppers groove with rimshot featuring kete drum
- 94bpm 11 files - Funky Onedrop with rimshot, timbale rolls and swinging hi-hats
- 123bpm 11 files - Militant Steppers groove with rimshot, snare fills and kete
- 66bpm 15 files - Militant Onedrop groove with timbale fills, guiro and bongos
- 80bpm 15 files - Funky Onedrop with rimshot, tom fills and kete drum
- 81bpm 15 files - Onedrop with with intro pattern, rimshot and kete drum
- 83bpm 14 files - Slow Steppers groove with timbale rolls featuring kete drum
- 127bpm 14 files - Militant Steppers groove with snare rolls, timbale fills and bongos
- 133bpm 15 files - Militant Steppers groove with rimshot, timbale fills and bongos
- 135bpm 15 files - Onedrop with rimshot, tom fills, kete drum, scraper and bongos
- 146 bpm 12 files - Funky reggae beat with tambourine and kete drum
All samples here are provided as multiple mic ‘stems’ from the original recording sessions which you can reload into your DAW for complete control over the sound and mixdown. You are not supplied with a collection of finely edited short loops, these are multitrack recordings brought to you and so for each loop you get multiple files from different mic positions which can be quite large. The flexibility and usefulness of the Drumdrops multitrack series is unprecedented and allow total freedom on the sound and groove in modern music applications and provide a full Drumloop for a reasonable duration so that you ca easily chop and edit the mulittracks to create your own authentic beats and songs. Drumdrops Mutlitracks will work with Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools Elastik Audio, and also you can import the files into Ableton and Reason, Sonar and all other software music applications.